Sunday, February 19, 2012

The truth about you and me.

Here are some truths I am fighting for. Feel free to believe with me and receive these truths for yourself and those you love.


I have a voice, in Jesus' name.

I have reasons to hope, in Jesus' name.

I am not the ultimate protector or fighter - You are.

My name means fruitful.

Nobody can take away who I am or who You are.

I am GOOD. I have nothing to hide. All of You covers all of me.

I was made to be me and no one else.

My worth as a human being has absolutely nothing to do with what I do or what role I occupy.

My destiny and identity are so rooted in You that they cannot be stolen.

There is nothing to be gained by being hopeless.

I can expect much of You.

You have the best for me. There's enough "best" to go around.

I have the choice: to believe what You have said or to be afraid.

I am not alone.


And what You think is what really matters. Nobody determines truth - You are the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment