Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girl with her starry-eyed adventures.

Today I had the absolute joy of meeting up with a Cola* friend in Atlanta today (*important note for all you non-natives: Cola is code for "Columbia, SC").

Please just take a satisfying breath and meet my dearest friend, Laura.


We have been good friends since high school and she is absolutely covered in some sort of crazy musical grace. And I mean, it's not what I love about her most or anything... but I definitely feel cool knowing her.

Today she and a buddy Jason were recording some sweet new jams. It sounded brilliant and beautiful. Honestly, they put together some really legit music. So I was spoiled to witness it and play around in the booth for a few minutes.

Gosh it was just glorious. Good friends and good music.








The Lord spoils me like it's ridiculous. He's such a great Dad. Without a doubt he handpicked the people I get to share life with.

On that note, I'm working on becoming more of a daily photojournalist. I just want to capture life and glue my camera to my body (except not). I'm also pursuing writing more diligently and pondering the beginnings of some Etsy endeavors. This is Greek for "I'm hoping to start designing and selling journals."

As far as the heart... Jesus is taking me back to something simple, which is love. More on that later.

Well, Eric and I are in bed now. He's reading Harry Potter. 'Nuff said. (Good night friends.)

2 comments: